Monday, December 2, 2013

Novemeber 2013 Review & December Goals


This month was hard. I had alot of BIG assignments and school events. I am ready for December. I am ready for Christmas events and to be out of school.

A few of my favorite post from October:

I have several ideas planned for December and I can't wait to share them all with you! So you HAVE to come back at least on Friday/Sunday to find out what they are. I will give you hints: advent, Christmas Cards, Ugly Sweater, Seasonal Series and MORE! Yeah this month is going to be great. 

Monthly Goals
Last Months Goals:
Finish Com early --HALF FAIL I couldn't because the teacher changed the agenda 
Take my makeup test --FAIL
Write at least once a day on my book --FAIL I stopped half way because I had to much homework. And cause it's the holidays. Whose idea was it to have NaNoWriMo this month. I say we change it!
Read at least one book --FAIL I tried but then I lost the book I was reading. 
Post to IG daily --SUCCESS 
Start cleaning loft --FAIL Stupid homework...
Go through closet --SUCCESS
Work on Christmas Gift --SUCCESS
Work on Christmas Advent --HALF SUCCESS I painted them and that was it. 
Make one pumpkin flavored something --SUCCESS Kinda cause it tasted awful, guess I will try something else

This Months Goals:
•Take pictures of EVERYTHING
•Read one book
•Start a 25 days of...or post daily on IG
•Get as many people as possible to join the UGLY SWEATER PARTY
•Enjoy the month 
•Start cleaning loft 
•Paint ceiling and add stars

No comments: