1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made several goals for new years. I really thought that I would get them all done but I didn't. However I did accomplish the best one which was to restart college. I can't wait to share the next chapter of this journey in college with you guys. =]
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Although we are "close" I did have a friend in the blogosphere give birth to a beautiful girl, Kaitlyn from Wifessional. I think she took her birth story down but it was really sweet and wish you guys could have read it.
There were several deaths this year. There were four from my old church. I wasn't that close with them but it was really sad. Then on Friday, James gets the call that his Uncle (on his mom side) passed. He and his mom were startled but they both know where he is. Plus they knew that he was going to be passing soon because he had a really bad heart. They said that he was lucky to get an extra 16 years after the Doctors told him about his heart.
I wish that James and his mom could go to the funeral but his family lives all the way in Chicago and tickets to go are WAY expensive. They are each morning in their own way.
5. What countries did you visit?
Ah, funny. Just this one and I didn't do much for exploring of it either.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
More organization. I feel like I was really disorientated this semester and all year. But if we want to talk about material value then I would like a better and slimmer camera but I am happy with what I have.
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory?
Unfair question. I am really really bad with dates. I forget my anniversary with James, even though it's the same as his Birthday. I mean I forget my bday most of the time but to be honest I do remember my birthday this year. James and I went out for Breakfast at Hardees. Then we had a unplanned and totally fun trip to Andretties Thrill Park. We are hopping to go again before the end of the year.
There's alot. Other the what I answered for number 2 and getting As all while traveling is good but I started several hobbies, I opened a business, and my foot is healing. I think that's enough. haha
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't think of "failures" as failures but lessons. Still I learned that's okay to miss out. I learned that it is okay to be stressed and it's okay to let go of being perfect. =]
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I always get sick but this year I had a true injury, my foot. I won't go into detail but you can read about it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Where did most of your money go?
Bills. Awhile back ago James and I took out credit cards to make it through the rough parts. We are finally through and have paid back all our debt. Yay.
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I was really really really excited about a couple of things but since I was so busy with school I missed them. Big sadface but it's alright.
15. What song will always remind you of 2013?
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
-Happier or sadder?
-Thinner or fatter?
-Thinner or fatter?
-Richer or poorer?
17. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I practiced my cooking more. I did bake alot but I would have love to really get to know the stove better.
18. What do you wish you’d done less of?
I wish I spent less. Although I was broke for most of the semester I did however get a loan. Although almost all went to bills I spent some too. I wish that I didn't. Not that I don't love what I bought but I should have saved to use the money on something bigger like a trip somewhere.
19. How will you be spending Christmas?
I will be spending Christmas this year probably like last year. Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my brother and mother and then in the afternoon James will pick me up so I can spend time with his family. It works out great that way.
20. Did you fall in love in 2013?
I fall in love everyday, I fall for James over and over and over. I fall in love with God and the earth he created. I fall in love everyday with little moments.
21. How many one-night stands?
What really? ew. Why is that question even in here....
22. Who were your best friends?
I made several best blogging buddies this year. =]
23. What thing did you do that was meaningful to others?
I did alot or tried. I have hung flyers when I didn't have to, helped out the Dance Club when I could, posted about 13 ways to give more this season and have adopted an angel tree child.
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
I hardly watch TV but so far James and I are watching Gilmore Girls. I really should have blogged about it course now we are almost done. We need a new show. We were thinking Game of Thrones or Sparta. Something more manly haha. jk
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I have come to really dislike my church that I was attending. They have done alot this year to show they don't mean to truely follow God's will. Then I am no longer bff with someone that I have been for over 3
26. What was the best book you read in 2013?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Greatest musical discovery is that I can still dance and that I love doing it.
28. What did you want and get?
I wanted to buy some new under clothes and I did. I haven't bought any in about three years so mine were and are falling apart. I still have some more to buy.
29. What did you want but did NOT get?
I did not get to go to the Zoo, Cracker Christmas or the Prade but I was really busy with school. I am hopping I can make up for missing them during my break or next year.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I haven't watched it yet but Hobbit or Catching Fire. I don't need to see to know I love them. =]
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
See answer 7.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing. I try not to regret.
33. What kept you sane?
One person, James. He was there for everything.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?35. What political issue stirred you the most?36. Who did you miss?37. Who was the best new person you met this year?38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.39. Quote that sums up your year: