Sunday, December 8, 2013

Catching Up W. Cody now with EMAIL




LAST WEEK



THIS WEEK


WHAT I READ
Since I am a huge reader and I want my blog to be a little bit more book related I thought I would add this section. And yes it will help to keep me accountable. I only ready one book but that's good for me.


NEWS
This week will be the start of Ugly Christmas Sweater Link Up plus some other cute posts--hopefully. I also have a final so my energy is mostly going to be on that. Also in case you didn't notice but I have added some Christmas items to my IG shop. They are really cute and I am hoping some don't sell so I can keep. haha 

Also, I have added email to this feature. I have learned that email is the easiest for keeping up with favorites and I hope I am one. The email will be set up much like this post and will be sent out at the same time as the post. That way you can stay up to date without having to worry about checking back or being bottled down with emails. 


Catching up with Cody Newsletter Email

No comments: