1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it!
Right now, Im not reading anything. I just finished a book yesterday though called "Come Away With Me". I won't say I am fan of it but it wasn't bad either.
2. Divergent, Hunger Games, or Twilight. Which do you prefer and why? (If you’ve never read them which do you think you’d prefer?)
I haven't read Divergent yet because for some reason it doesn't interest me and the way Twilight is written is just horrible. So that leaves Hunger Games which is up there on my favorites list. The third one is fantastic and I can't wait to see how they make it into a movie (or two).
3. TV Series Based on Books they start out very close to the book to draw in the fans but then will start to separate themselves by changing things and adding characters. What are you thoughts on this?
Sometimes I wish they would just stick to the book. Kinda like "Once Upon A Time", they are taking books and just screwing with them. However, other times I love they change things because we get to see more about the town and characters that the book didn't give us.
4. You’ve just been recruited to help a movie studio bring your favorite book to the big screen. What’s the movie and who are you choosing to play the main characters?
Oh man. I have talked about this alot. I don't know if my favorite book, The Music of Dolphins, would be best on screen but I sure know who I would love to play the roles.
Christina Ricci as Mila (the main character).
Andie MacDowell as Sandy
Justin would be played by a new uprising male star.
Shailene Woodley as Shay
5. Going back to the above question, do you keep it word for word the same or do you use this chance to change little things you thought would make the book better?
I would try to keep it word for word within an hour and half but I would probably have to change somethings to keep the audience watching.
6. After you finish a physical copy of a book do you keep it for a reread, put it on a shelf to collect dust, donate it to Goodwill, or do you just not purchase physical copies of books?
I read most of my books now-a-days through the Public Library. So I usually only buy ones that I am really thrilled over; like Ignite Me. However, most books that I buy from a thrift store end up collecting dust intill I read them. If they are a 5 star, I usually try to keep but anything lower I try to giveaway.
\\ FOLLOW ME //