Sunday, January 5, 2014

Catching Up with Cody 01.05.14




LAST WEEK



THIS WEEK

My weeks start on Monday, don't judge.

WHAT I READ
Since I am a huge reader and I want my blog to be a little bit more book related I thought I would add this section. And yes it will help to keep me accountable. I only read one book so far this year but that's good for me.


FREEING MYSELF MOMENT
I am also adding this section to my Catching Up because I want to keep up with my word each week. I want my word to truly be carried throughout the year. I also like that sharing it will free myself too.

My moment happened when I wrote a blog post draft that I will share towards the end of the month. This post has been along time coming but I just didn't know how to write it. Lucky, I was able to read a bunch of blogs this week and one of them helped inspired me. I am being vague about what this post is but I promise that I will share and that I will be worth the wait.

NEWS
I have some exciting news to share with y'all coming up. Some of if has to do with my #onelittleword #ONLfree. So keep your eyes out on my page or your feed. 

Also, I have added email to this feature. I have learned that email is the easiest for keeping up with favorites and I hope I am one. The email will be set up much like this post and will be sent out at the same time as the post. That way you can stay up to date without having to worry about checking back or being bottled down with emails. 


Catching up with Cody Newsletter Email



\\ FOLLOW ME //
EmailRSSBloglovinFacebookTwitterAunie Sauce Google PlusInstagramPinterestYoutube

1 comment:

Jessica Lawlor said...

Sounds like you'll have some exciting news to share soon! Looking forward to your post later this month.