Monday, January 13, 2014

Operation Beautiful #21


Today I am having a special person and very special feature on my blog. Shane from Whispering Sweetly is here with her amazing project 21st round Operation Beautiful. She was kind enough to let me join in. I really want to spread the word of this amazing project. So I am just going to let her do her thing. 

Button
As expected, I received overwhelming interest in my Operation Beautiful project. Thus, the showcase will roll out 3 lovely ladies each Monday until I stop receiving entries...hopefully never!

This project is to make you think, ponder, appreciate the simple things about yourself, that add up and make you truly beautiful. The smaller qualities that you adore about yourself, like your lips or eyes, that make you feel pretty on the worst of days.

This project is about your talents, your secret hidden abilities, your amazing personalities. Those quirks which make you, uniquely you. And, I sincerely hope that after you read through the finished product to discover how these other ladies feel about themselves, you can spend the rest of the day, sincerely feeling great about yourself.

If you feel vulnerable, insecure, or hesitant to send in an entry, don't be! We're in this together. It will hopefully make you realize a few things about yourself. This will by far be one of my favorite posts I'll ever do on this blog, and I won't even write it, you guys will. Take it away ladies!
I feel most beautiful when I laugh. I think laughter works the best on everyone and I love making myself and others laugh.
My favorite physical feature is my... Eyes. They change colors so I always look a little different plus they are a good portion of my face.
Something non-physical that I love about myself is...That when I have something on my mind I don't stop until I finish it, all of it and it's most perfect form. Kinda OCD and perfectionist speaking.
I'm happiest when...At the end of a full day when I get to think about what I accomplished on my to do list, fun or non fun.
I feel most beautiful when I get all dolled up. There's just something about looking my best that makes me feel confident!
My favorite physical feature is my... Hair or eyes. I'm lucky to have long, thick hair and my blue eyes are a lot less common than other colors, so I like that!
Something non-physical that I love about myself is...My love for helping other people. Acts of service is definitely one of my love languages and I just love lending a helping hand to those around me!
I'm happiest when... I'm surrounded by family! There's always so much laughter and fun--there's nothing like it!

I feel most beautiful when I'm smiling, laughing, wearing cute clothes and jewelry, and just being myself.
 
My favorite physical feature is my... eyes and hair. My hair has natural gold/blonde highlights in it and when it's sunny out, that's when the color really shows.

 
Something non-physical that I love about myself is...how funny, caring I am, and how I can bake like it's nobody's business.
I'm happiest when... I'm with my fiance, traveling, blogging, writing, baking, eating frozen yogurt or ice cream, and just being my quirky fun self.

Interested on being featured in future rounds?
 photo WHISPERINGblogsignature_zps1331fffd.png
&

\\ FOLLOW ME //
EmailRSSBloglovinFacebookTwitterAunie Sauce Google PlusInstagramPinterestYoutube

No comments: