Monday, January 27, 2014

Operation Beautiful V.22.2



Button
As expected, I received overwhelming interest in my Operation Beautiful project. Thus, the showcase will roll out 3 lovely ladies each Monday until I stop receiving entries...hopefully never!

This project is to make you think, ponder, appreciate the simple things about yourself, that add up and make you truly beautiful. The smaller qualities that you adore about yourself, like your lips or eyes, that make you feel pretty on the worst of days.

This project is about your talents, your secret hidden abilities, your amazing personalities. Those quirks which make you, uniquely you. And, I sincerely hope that after you read through the finished product to discover how these other ladies feel about themselves, you can spend the rest of the day, sincerely feeling great about yourself.

If you feel vulnerable, insecure, or hesitant to send in an entry, don't be! We're in this together. It will hopefully make you realize a few things about yourself. This will by far be one of my favorite posts I'll ever do on this blog, and I won't even write it, you guys will. Take it away ladies!
I feel most beautiful whenI'm clean. I know, weird right? And maybe a bit awkward. But seriously. Motherhood is messy.
My favorite physical feature is my... My eyes. They change between blue and green depending on the day. I just like them.
Something non-physical that I love about myself is...I have gotten to a point in my life where I care what people think, but I'm not afraid to rock the boat. I used to just shy away from confrontation and get all flustered, but now? I'm not afraid to question things and disagree. My father in law calls me "a breath of fresh air" and I appreciate that more than anything.
I'm happiest when...I'm at home :) I am such a homebody...I love being comfortable and being in my element.
I feel most beautiful whenI have just straightned my hair or it has curled just right

My favorite physical feature is my... Eyes or hair when it's behaving

Something non-physical that I love about myself is...that I am very ambitious
I'm happiest when... i'm with my friends just talking
I feel most beautiful when I'm curled up on the couch in mis-matched pajamas with my hair in a loose bun on the nape of my neck... Just so comfortable, so me.
 
My favorite physical feature is my... My eyes. They are big. They are brown. They are round. They are mine.

 
Something non-physical that I love about myself is...that I am so loyal. I pride myself on being the best kind of friend and companion around.
I'm happiest when... I'm spending time with people who love me. Whether it's playing with our pups, enjoying a date night with my husband Adam, or game night with friends, I'm at my happiest when I surround myself with those who love me just as fiercely as I love them.

Interested on being featured in future rounds?


\\ FOLLOW ME //

No comments: