Monday, May 27, 2013

Sponsor Me // Sponsors



It's been an exciting month. I decided to do an Introduction Series, where I explain a little more about my life. I introduced my family;  Me // Soren // My Mom. Then I introduced my mans family; James // His mom // His step-dad. Next month I will be doing some more introductions into my life but today I want to introduce you to some pretty awesome people because they are involved in my blog's life. 

"My name is Kelsey, and I blog at Be Like The Fox. I just got married to an awesome dude who's training to serve us overseas. I sell vintage and handmade items online and in various local shops, and I run a dog walking service! I like to blog about my outfits, recipes, DIY tutorials and craft inspiration, and the little things that happen in my life. I'd love for you to read my blog!"
You can find Kelsey at: Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram

"Hi! My name is Megan. I'm originally from a small town in Alabama, but now I live in the big city in North Carolina. I have been married for almost 3 years to my wonderful husband, Lee. I am first and foremost a follower of Christ. My faith defines who I am and how I live my life {and how I blog}. I am a 4th grade teacher at a year round school. I love reading, crafting, blogging, baking, watching football, traveling, and hanging out with my husband, friends, and family. I blog about the things that inspire me and I hope will inspire others. I hope you'll visit me atJust a Small Town Girl. You can also find me on Bloglovin, TwitterFacebookGoodreadsand Pinterest."

"Hello all I’m Ashley and I blog over at Beauty Flawed,  two years ago I found myself trying all sorts of different beauty products and being asked by friends and family my thoughts on them and that’s how my blog Beauty Flawed was born. It was important to me to create a place where I could share my honest reviews for products, good and bad without being censored. I know how frustrating it can be to find a candid review about whether a product is the real deal or not so I hope my reviews help ease that frustration.
I’ve always been an avid writer and blogging has really allowed me to explore not just my passion for writing but also my love of beauty products. I mostly do beauty product and subscription service reviews but I have been known to throw up an outfit of the day or haul post here and there too. I also dabble in blog design and am happy to be able to say I’ve done all the design on my blog myself. If you ever find yourself needing some information about a beauty product or subscription service I hope you take a second to check my blog."

Are they not lovely? Your going to check them out right? Don't be too jealous, you can be here next month. Just click 'sponsor' and I have tons of different options so I am sure there is one there for you.

Are you my new sponsor?
post signature


Stats: o5.21.13
Daily Pageviews: 30-40 // Last Month Pageviews: 1,000 // Unique Vistors: 143
Twitter: 111 // Facebook: 46 // Instagram: 27 // BlogLovin: 36 // Pinterest: 40

2 comments:

Ashley K said...

Cody thanks so much for putting this together it was lovely to learn more about your other sponsors :)

Kelsey said...

Whoa I just saw this! Thanks so much! :)