Thursday, May 2, 2013

Featuring: Sweet Home Amy

I have a fantastic lady on my blog this month. Go on and read more about her!

On February 9, 2009, I remember sitting down at my computer with my head in my hands, feeling utterly embarrassed and ashamed, and wondering what the heck to do next. I had hit rock bottom of the dating world. I was divorced, and officially had gone wild trying to get back "in the game". There was always one thing that made me feel better whenever I was down - writing. So I turned to the computer, and found blogging.

Fast forward a few years later and I've blogged about every dating disaster, dating success (yes there have been some!), cross country move (multiples of those), new job, and new friends. I quickly found a home in the blogging world, where my emotional rants and crazy dating tactics were completely acceptable.

I took a break from blogging from 2011-2012 and turned my old blog posts into a book series. Book 1 was published in November 2012, and book 2 is almost done. There will be 3 total. Visit my site to find out how you can get your own copy! I reentered the blogging world late 2012/early 2013 with a new fresh perspective on life - but still the same clumsy, happy, business minded woman from before, with just a little beach/California style added in!

Now, I live a truly peaceful and blissful life. I blog about everything - you could say I'm a "lifestyle" blogger. I love posting about fashion, even though I have no idea how to style myself (I'm always jealous of girls who can pull off that flawless look!). I write about my life at the beach, because, well, frankly its awesome. I talk about my relationship with a boy I call Surfer; a relationship that since the beginning has never defined me, yet always been a part of my happiness.

I invite you to come be a part of my adventures, big and small, and laugh with me as I try to stumble through this thing we call life! It is my hope that you can find in me someone you can relate to and share stories with. Thank you for reading!

xoxo, Amy
Visit: Blog // Twitter // Bloglovin
Wow. That's something that I totally inspire to do. I would love to write books and one day turn this little adventure into something more. Thank you Amy for sharing! She is so sweet!
post signature

No comments: