Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hello Fall 2014


In case Google didn't tell you, today is the First Day of Fall! Here in Florida, it's finally starting to feel like it. It's been raining everyday so the temperature has been on the cooler side. It feel so nice to be outside and I think that my body had been enjoying the change because I finally feel like I can get up and do something.

I also happen to love fall, like every girl. It's my second favorite season, right after Summer. I decided to commemorate the change with these two pages. The first page is just a little hello. Like a reminder that finally it's cooler. The second page was a reminder to me, why I love Autumn so much. I wrote the foliage (leaves, pumpkins and acorns) , crisp weather (cooler and softer), warm colors (it seems like fall is all about orange, yellow and browns. Yum), the fashion (because who doesn't love sweathers and scarfs) and last of all HOLIDAYs. I have more Holidays than most in Autumn because of the fact that there are two birthdays, brother's and partners, my dating Anniversary, and the normal Halloween and Thanksgiving. Amazing isn't it?

My fall is going to packed to be brim this year and I can't wait to share it all with you. Do you guys have a fall bucket lists? What do you love about this season? Or are there things you don't like about this season (like germs Ech)? Let me know below!


\\ FOLLOW ME //
Email :: IG :: TW :: FB :: G+ :: Pin :: RSS

2 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Love Fall, it's the best! Ours will be packed as well. My son's birthday party, family pictures, a trip to the pumpkin patch, Halloween, all the good stuff. :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures as always!

Unknown said...

You have a lot of fun things going on! Enjoy the season. :)