Thursday, September 4, 2014

Art Journal Prompts // Documented Life Project



I totally have another post for today planned. However, I have been suffering with a tooth ache for the last fours day. That doesn't mean I am not creating art, I could do that, it just means that today you get to enjoy my art journal of prompts. The weeks shown are prompts are provided The Documented Life Project. Enjoy.



To see larger images go to my Flickr. These images were edited using PicMonkeyAffiliated link provided. 


Get Messy : An Art Journal Challenge | 02 // Caylee GreyGet Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal

\\ FOLLOW ME //
Email :: IG :: TW :: FB :: G+ :: Pin :: RSS

3 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Beautiful. As always. :)

Donna said...

So creative! I love the fry pouch full of journalling cards and more info about your life!

iHanna said...

Lots of journaling prompts floating around. Your pages are fun!