Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Site Peek // Catching Cody K


I am follow Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings and she had this really cool post about the site Peek. What they do is have you submit your site to critic. He records what is wrong, or right, about your site. Well the dude was pretty harsh on Shane. Yet, I was still curious so I enter my blog. Below is the video:


He wasn't as bad as I thought he would, but I did update my blog to my new design. I can't say that I have anything to take back from it. Other then maybe I should start sponsoring again.

What do you think about my review? What about my blog? Do you like the new look? Would you sponsor me? How much would you pay? Are you going to sign up for the review? If so, I'd love to see it.



\\ FOLLOW ME //
Email :: IG :: TW :: FB :: G+ :: Pin :: RSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fell better lady!