Monday, April 22, 2013

Preview to Summer 1st Link-Up: Top Three Favorite Books

When I saw the subject, I couldn't believe it. My top three books. I knew two but to choose a third. So what do I do? I turn to my trusty Goodreads account for help. I soon knew my answer. 
 1. The Music of Dolphins by Karen Hesse. mentioned this one in my blog a few times. This book has been with me since I was in 4th grade, the first time I read it. If it wasn't for this book, I wouldn't be who I am. One day I will post the impact this book has made on my life. 
1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I think I blogged about this, long ago. This book was a bitter sweet book but so worth it. It just hits home with me. Probably because I felt my life wasn't far off from Angel, main character. I will am sure one day explain my reasons but for now my scares are still new. 
1. Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins. I was going to choose a much cuter picture but then I realized that might spoil, well, ALOT so I went with this one instead. I hate people that spoil and I wouldn't want to do that to my readers. It is weird that I love the last book but it's another bittersweet book. I love how the Heroine isn't really a heroine. I can't say to much but it's another that hits home to me. (I have my reasons, and yes, I am a Peeta fan. I don't like Gale, I have reasons too.)


Also, I would like to shout out to Maria for inspiring the design. 
Also a shout out to Deviantart, where I found the art. 
post signature

No comments: