Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Wonder Forest Ap: BlogGo

So there is this crazy, wonderful, amazing lady on the blogosphere that just happens to be know as The Wonder Forest. She also happens to have created probably the most important app for a blogger.
 
BlogGo for Blogger
BlogGo (taken form thewonderforest.com)

I haven't downloaded it because I don't have any apple items but I am pretty sure this will change the world of blogging, especially when you are away from a computer.
  Dana was even nice enough to put a little video of what it does and how to use it. 
Although, I haven't played with it yet I have heard great things about this wonderful app. I just wish I had an iphone now, especially after seeing that video. 
Go get yours now!!
post signature

2 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

That app is awesome, I just downloaded it! :) Thanks for sharing, it's so much better than the Blogger app!!!

Head to Toe Chic said...

This looks amazing! Just downloaded it!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechicblog.com