Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Campus Book Rentals



I was just realizing how hard it is to save money while being a full time student. Rent, water, electricty,  not to mention the cost of going to school! Its seems the most expensive past is those textbooks that hardly get used (or at least to me). What can you do to help lower the cost?
Easy. Watch below.

Some perks renting from them:
-Offers Rent Back Service on YOUR old textbooks
-Save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-Free shipping both ways (hey hey!)
- Can highlight in the textbooks (that's what I like best)
-Flexible renting periods
-Donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

Operation Smile is partner with CampusBookRentals.com. 
They hope to spread the joy of smiling to children. 
Please check them out, spread the word and if you can donate. 

post signature







I have received compensation for this post but all options and thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

Shelley Paige said...

Hi! Just stopping by to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award.

http://shelley-paige.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-yay.html