Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Art Journal // God Gave Me



I have been thinking of all the wonderful things I am thankful lately. It's a long list but it's so tiny things. Like being out of bed or getting mac-n-cheese. These little things make up one whole day for me. It's what pushes to the next. One day I was on the internet and saw a question of "what is you and your husbands song". I looked at the comments curious to see what people put. Someone on there had wrote "God gave me you". I had that song stuck in my head for a few days, thinking over the lyrics. It's so true that God gave me James but more then that, God gave me my hands. He didn't have to; I could have easily been born without them but was.

With my hands I can do so much. I can hug, I can paint, I can type and I can hold His Holy book in my hands. It's the small things I witness with God that put everything back in place.

Today I am thankful for my hands in which I can create and share with you. What are you thankful for today?


\\ FOLLOW ME //
Email :: IG :: TW :: FB :: G+ :: Pin :: RSS

No comments: