Friday, March 7, 2014

Winter 2013 Cara Box Reveal Vlog




I have had bad experiences with swaps before but I knew that Cara Box must be great because of how long it's been going on and because Kaityln from Wifessionals is awesome. I'm going to let her tell you more about it. (To watch my video, scroll down)

"cara (car-rah) noun  :  beloved friend

Cara Box is a quarterly box swap among women. It was created with the intention of connecting ladies, allowing them to truly get to know and encourage each other. This swap is primarily based around Instagram. Both bloggers and non-bloggers may participate, but being an active user on Instagram is a must.
Cara Box
"Why Instagram?" you may ask. Instagram is a quick and easy way to connect with other people. It gives us the ability to share glimpses of our lives and provides a platform for us to interact through short, encouraging comments or even a quick little "hello". By following your partners on Instagram, you are able to see things that they love, activities they like to participate in, and discover little details about what makes them who they are." 

During the winter 2013 swap, we were matched with women from our state, one to trade to and one that trades to us. That way we can "meet" two women. I thought that was really neat to be able to "meet" two people who could be around the corner. Also the theme this time was "Shine". Mollie was the one that traded to me and I gave to Patricia. I was able to finally able to pick up my package from my mother's. I decided that this would create a great video so that's what I did. You can find the video below. 

Also I decided to open my package that I won; a cowl made by Beka from Sunshine to the Square Inch. I think it looks great on me and I can't wait to wear it to class. Check it out in the video.



\\ FOLLOW ME //

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool that you did a vlog!!!!