Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Literary Junkies Link Up: October 2013

1. What are you currently reading? Tell us a bit about it!
Grounded by Angela Correll
Right now I am reading Grounded. I didn't realize that this book would be this great. I have about six more chapters to read before the end and I have so many questions about the main character. Will she go? Will she stay where she is? What will she do with them? Oh the list goes on. When I picked up the book I didn't think that I would be this engaged. I can't wait to finish reading it.

2. What are your five most recent book purchases?
I haven't really bought any new books. I have gotten a few free but I haven't read them yet. I am excited to finish them, if school would lighten up a bit. 
3. Have you ever named/nicknamed anything (person, pet or thing) after a character? Who and why?
Nothing really in real life, but when I play ZooTycon or Sims on the computer, I usually name the animals/people after characters. I remember playing the Sims and having a whole "Phantom of the Opera" family. It was really fun playing out the story in my own version
4. If you could live in one book, all of its characters and in the town, which would it be?
That's a hard question. My favorite book "Music of The Dolphins" doesn't really have a 'town'. My third one "Hunger Games: Mocking Bird" is a really really tribulation book. That leaves my Second one, "Redeeming Love" it's sad but I would love to be apart of the towards the end of the book. Another book I wouldn't mind living in is "Matched". Although I don't like the ending, I do however love the society and I would love to live during that and be apart of the characters chooses. 
5. Can you think of a book you read that taught you something concrete that you've never forgotten? Tell us about it
I have read several books that taught me something. I am kinda saving this question for a whole post but you can check the books that are apart of this list, here.


Pink Heels Pink Truck


Check out this awesome affect and this amazing designer:

1 comment:

Paige Nicole said...

I read the first two books of the matched series and really liked them! I agree that the society is so interesting! I haven't read the third one yet though.