Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What I wore to School-Polyvore Verison


It now has been a month since school started so that is a total of 8+ outfits that I have worn. But I have been crazy busy and the only evidence that I have of my outfits is mirror shots. Those aren't really good enough for a whole blog post so I decided to employ Polyvore to help me out. 

Below is the Polyvore version of outfits that what I wore to school. Because my clothes are mostly found in thrift stores, the outfits below aren't exact and I added a few terms to help show what each article is. Similar- the closet and identical match to what I wore. Shorta- close to what I wore but not exact. Suggested- what I would wear with it if I had it. 

First Day of School-
First Day Fashion


Sorta: Samya red top, $47 / Reiss button shirt / Similar: Oscar de la Renta skirt, $705 / Suggested: Block heel ankle boots, $39 / Suggested: RED Valentino cross body / Sorta: Charlotte Russe rhinestone spike braceletSimilar: Del Gatto pendantSimilarDel Gatto african jewelrySimilarMark Davis 18k gold necklace

 Second Day of School-
Second Day School

Similar: H&M chiffon dress, $20 /Sorta: Viyella blue jacket, $140 /Similar: Forever 21 knit socksSuggested: Cole Haan flat shoes /Suggested: Sonia by Sonia Rykiel leather purse, $375 /Suggested: Black wrist watch /Suggested: Mulberry bracelet charm /Suggested: Kate Spade bracelet /Suggested: Jennifer Meyer Jewelry gold charm /Suggested: Special occasion jewelry /Suggested: Bow pendant /SimilarHair bow, $6.25


 Third Day of School-


Third Day of School



Similar: Oh My Love black dress, $19 /SimilarV neck t shirt, $60 /Suggested: even&odd vegan footwear, $79 /Suggested: Prada zipper tote /Sorta: Chain necklace /Suggested: Charlotte Russe rhinestone jewelry /Suggested: Ocnarf Sairutsa dangle earrings /Sorta: Sterling silver jewelry

Fourth Day of School-
Fourth Day of School



Sorta: Red crop top, $9.48 /Similar: Forever New flower print skirt, $83 /Similar: Strappy sandals /Suggested: SERPUI MARIE red evening bag /Suggested: Dorothy Perkins charm necklace /Sorta: J by Jasper Conran pearl bow bracelet, $13 /Suggested: Michael Kors stainless steel jewelry

Depending on my schedule, and response of this post, I might do this again for the 4+ outfits that I didn't cover. What do you think? Would you wear any of these? I know I want a few of those suggested items. 





Check out this awesome affect and this amazing designer:

No comments: