Thursday, January 10, 2013

Introducing Melissa Rose 01.102013

 
I am not sure how I met that cutie above but somehow, someway I was united to her.
 I do know that it was through Facebook with some offer of a 
FREE SIGNATURE
Well, now I couldn't help passing up a fee signature and a chance to help someone out.
So I gave her the info and completely filed it out of my head. 
Til I got an email. 
oh, yeah. Not only did she remember, emailed me and sent the cute signature but she is nice enough to let you get a chance at this offer too.
She also has great blog designs, premade and custom. Plus, she offers even more than that too. Isn't that great? You should check her out and get a free signature too.  
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.