Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekly What?? 02.09.13

On a completely on related subject: Who noticed my name change? Well I did it. I also added really cool adverting options under the sponsor button. You might want to check it out because it's all FREE. 
button 
I am pretty much in love with this idea. 
So readers here is what I posted about...
This is a new thing that I decided to do. I love reading. I read about three books a week (when I am not sick). I also want to share my love for books with you. The only thing is that is I don't want every other post to be able A book so I thought I would do a once a month. That way you can  see if what I am reading and I don't have to load down tons of post about books. Although, I do love them.
P.S. I made that icon. hehe.

TheSimplicityofBeingCurious 
Post    Host
Since I love books soo much I decided to join a book swap with Kim from The Simplicity of Being Curious. I was matched with a blogger I currently know a little about: Beth from  Living A Goddess Life. It was a whole lot of fun and I hope to be in the next one that she does. Also, I am crossing my fingers and doing a lot of hopping that I can be a co-host for the next one. Will you join?

Post   Host
Wednesday, I talked about what I did on my Birthday Weekend. Which was tons of fun! 
To bad I missed the day to actually join the link up. Oh well. I still have fun!
Via
I did an outfit post. I am in love with this new skirt and shirt that I found for less then a dollar. I thought this is a really cute outfit for the singles on the upcoming Valentines day.
Speaking of Vday. Stay tune for next week as I do a little QA with my sweetheart.

Post   Host
I didn't think that I would join these but after a few weeks of seeing these and then seeing other bloggers wearing thing that I don't think that I could do...I caved. I figured why not? It still counts as fashion and lets me explore more about what I would like to try. Or more importantly...should I?
So how was your week? What did you post about? 
Did you check any of my post out? I can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Leave me so LOVE,
post signature

No comments: