Tuesday, January 7, 2014

OLW Freeing Myself // Life Changes + God Control

 I am excited to introduce you to my new series, OLW (one little word) freeing myself. Each time I post on this series, I will be writing about a new area in which I learned to free myself in.
Catch up with what my One Little Word is.

Yesterday morning I woke up at 5am completely unexpected so I just went on with my day. BUT life dropped a bomb when my foot was hurting. This told me that I wasn't going to be able to take the class that I wanted. I had visions of what I was going to do in the class and I wrote a post all about the how excited I was. I was really bumped out that I wasn't able to do that class that I wanted. Top all that with other unexpectiveness that life brings and it seemed that nothing was going my way.

But that was the point, nothing was going MY way. I had plans. I had ideas. Yet they weren't what God wanted. God was trying to talk to me and I wasn't listening til now.

I know I don't usually mention God in my posts but to be honest that was because I was mad at him. There were things that happen last year that just totally threw me. I wasn't prepared and I felt that God was laughing at me. However, over the end of the last year I started to realize that wasn't true. God isn't mad at me and that he is really trying to help me.

My point to this is that I am freeing myself to let God take over. I am freeing myself of the control I have. So you might see more about God in my posts to come. I will probably loose readers but I have no control over that. I also have no control over what God does. What he says goes peoples.

\\ FOLLOW ME //
EmailRSSBloglovinFacebookTwitterAunie Sauce Google PlusInstagramPinterestYoutube

2 comments:

Hailey said...

so excited for you! God is good! and great pics too btw :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, I love this post! You go girl, and don't ever change a thing about this series, I love it already!